Try one of these remedies regularly and get rid of all your troubles.
1. Take a loaf of bread on Sundays, Wednesdays or Thursdays, drag the line by dropping it in oil with your index finger and middle finger on this bread. Give this bread to any two-colored dog. If the dog eats the bread, then you get the blessing of Bhairav Nath. If the dog breaks the bread and moves forward, keep this sequence, but only in these three days of the week (Sunday, Wednesday or Thursday). These three days have been considered as the day Bhairav Nath.
2. Make urad daal pakoda in mustard oil on Saturday night and cover them overnight. Early in the morning, around 6 to 7 in the morning without talking to anyone, feed that to the first dog found on your way. Remember, after putting the dough, turn yourself and do not see it. This should be done only on sunday.
3. On Saturday, find any temple of Bhairav Nath Ji in the city in which people do abandoned worship. On Sunday morning, take vermilion, oil, coconut and jalebi. Puja and worship them. Later, divide the offerings to Batukas, which means 5 to 7 years. Along with them, Jalebi, coconut, etc. also share them. Remember that Bhairavnath is particularly pleased with the worship of Kal Bhairav.
4. Feed the dog jaggery every Thursday.
5. Feed some food to the beggar.
6. Prostrate to Bhairav Nath and feed the dogs.
7. On Saturday, fry various dishes like papad, pakodas, puja in mustard oil and divide them into the poors on Sunday.
8. Burn the fragrant 33 incense sticks of Gulab, Chandan and Google in any Bhairav temple on Sunday or Friday.
9. Five lemons, till five Thursday, Bhairav Ji should be offered.
10. Offer 500 grams of black sesame seeds, 1.25 kilograms of black urad, and a quarter of a meter of black cloth and make offerings in the temple of Bhairav Nath on Wednesdays.
You can aslo performed Lord Kal Bhairav Puja on the ashtami Tithi. This puja is recommended for divine blessing and grace of Lord Bhairav.