According to the Hindu calendar, Gayatri Jayanti is celebrated every year on the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Jyeshtha month. This special day is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Mother Gayatri. Mother Gayatri has 5 faces and 10 hands.
It is believed and contemplated that Maa Gayatri was born on this date, so worshiping her on Gayatri Jayanti by law and chanting mantras is very beneficial and fruitful for the devotee. Gayatri Mantra and Gayatri Jayanti have special significance in Hinduism. Mother Gayatri is called the mother of Vedas. Worshiping Maa Gayatri fulfills all the wishes and aspirations of the disciple. This Ekadashi is also known as Nirjala Ekadashi. It is believed that worshiping Gayatri, the goddess of knowledge on the day of Gayatri Jayanti gives the same virtue as studying the Vedas, unity in the family increases, happiness resides, and knowledge increases. Let us know the date, auspicious time and importance of Gayatri Jayanti this year.
The day of Gayatri Jayanti is very important for those who get education and do spiritual teachings. Chanting Gayatri Mantra on this day leads to intellectual development. Gets relief from mental stress, Gayatri Mantra is considered best for concentration in studies. Maa Gayatri is also known as Vedmata of Vedas and Vishwajeet. It is said that Gayatri Mantra is the essence of Vishnu and Mahesh. It is believed that it is also the birth mother of Indian culture. It is believed that this entire Brahman, water, air, earth, fire and sky is made up of all these five elements. That's why the mother who has five faces also goes where. A childless couple gets a child. Wealth, affluence and happiness and peace come in the family.
It is believed that worshiping Gayatri fulfills all the wishes of the devotee. The devotee gets mental peace. With the grace of Man Gayatri, there is happiness and prosperity in the house. A childless couple gets a child. On this day, devotees worship Mother Goddess Gayatri with rituals. Some devotees also keep fast. Like every other mantra, chanting the Gayatri Mantra also purifies your body, mind and soul through its phonetics. It is said that by chanting this mantra, you get various types of success, accomplishments and qualities like prosperity. Gayatri Mantra is also known as Guru Mantra. It is believed that without a guru, the fruits of sadhana are attained late. Chanting of Shree with Gayatri Mantra gets rid of financial constraints. It is nothing less than a boon for the students.
Benefits of Gayatri Jayanti Puja
● Revering Maa Gayatri solves many problems from the life of devotee and convoy pleasure and contentment.
● It helps the devotee to attain success and victory in life and who revered her with the full devotion can achieve great heights in life.
● One can get the rid of sorrow, agony and suffering from life and attain prosperity in life.
● One can get the affluence and opulence in life.
● It is also contemplated that women who does not get the child can have the child by revering Maa Gayatri with full dedication and gratitude.
● Gayatri Mantra is the best Mantra for the students who wants to build their career and get a strong career and good studies.
● This will also help the devotee to overcome the difficulties related to the finance and money and brings tranquility in family.
● Revering Maa Gayatri brings happiness, peace and glee in the devotee life and makes the person mind and soul calm and compose.
Goddess Gayatri Mantra
“Aum Bhoor Bhuwah Swaha Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat“
Effective Vedic Solutions
15+ Years of Experience
2 Lacs + Homas & Poojas