The festival of Hanuman Jayanti is the birthday of Lord Hanuman and it is observed on the full moon or Purnima day in the Hindu month of Chaitra as per traditional lunar Hindu calendar. Lord Hanuman, a dedicated disciple of the Hindu Lord Rama, is worshipped all over India by the Hindu people for his deep devotion to the god Rama. In 2023, the date of Hanuman Jayanti is April 06, 2023. Lord Hanuman is also known as Anjaneyaya and Bajrang Bali is on the best popular gods in Hinduism. He is a Chiranjeevi- one blessed with immortality.
Every year the festival of Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated with great pomp. This festival has great importance and significance in Hinduism. On the day of Hanuman Jayanti, people wake up early, take a bath and worship Lord Hanuman. It is believed and contemplated that worshiping Lord Hanuman with a true heart on the day of Hanuman Jayanti eliminates all troubles and hurdles. His worship makes one a daredevil and removes unwanted obstacles and hurdles from life.
What to do on Hanuman Jayanti?
● The devotee of Lord Hanuman visited the temple and offering Puja, prayer and fasting on this day.
● At home, murties or picture of Lord Hanuman is thoroughly cleaned at dawn.
● Preparation begins early in the morning. Murties and picture are smeared with sindoor. Next sweets and bananas are offered. Hanuman Chalisa is reciting or people read the Ramayana on the day or recite prayers dedicated to Rama. Prayer and puja end with the recitation of Hanuman aarti.
● Most of the devotees fast on this day from sunrise to sunset.
The Benefit of Lord Hanuman Puja
● It is a very auspicious day for doing Lord Hanuman puja blesses your health, wealth and prosperity.
● It is considered that one can get rid of troubles and hurdles from life and attain their goals and objectives of life by revering Hanuman ji with pure heart and full gratitude.
● The Lord Hanuman Puja helps the individual to overcome from the hurdles in the path of success.
● The puja is being performed for the immediate recovery from the physical problem or from the illness.
● It is also contemplated that one can improve his power and stability in life and also nourish his physical skills.
● Doing lord hanuman puja fill the life of devotee with full of energy and confidence so that he/she can perform good deeds for others.
Effective Vedic Solutions
15+ Years of Experience
2 Lacs + Homas & Poojas