Kal Bhairava is the one who destroys fear or one who is beyond fear. He also protects his devotees from dreadful enemies, lust, greed, and anger and evil spirits. Bhairava protects his worshippers from the enemies and evil spirits. These enemies are dangerous as they do not allow humans to seek God within. The 8 verses on Kal Bhairava are alluring and are a source of liberation and knowledge and it can increase the righteousness of a person which can destroy the grief, depression, attachment, anger, greed or anger which moves towards the proximity of the feet of Shiva.
The Bhairava is a fierce manifestation of Lord Shiva. The Bhairava protects his devotees from the evil spirits and enemies. This Kal Bhairav Anushthan a very rare and powerful prayer of Lord Bhairava which is used to get success in life and to get the tasks accomplished
People prayed to Lord Shiva for help and in response, a divine radiance appeared in the form of Lord. This assumed the form of a child Batuk Bhairav. Simultaneously a divine radiance also poured forth from the forms of the Gods and gets merged in the form of Batuk. Thus as a child, Batuk was blessed by all divine beings and he became invincible God.
The performance Kal Bhairav Anushthan the following gains can be experienced:
1. All problems, obstacles, evil spirits, and dangers are removed from one’s life.
2. One becomes mentally peaceful and quarrels and tensions in family life come to an end.
3. One is protected even from future problems if one regularly tries this Sadhana at least once every year.
4. In order to make the state authorities favorable and to win the complex court cases.
5. The life and property are protected from all dangers.
6. The devotee earns respect in the social circle.
7. The devotee is able to able to make progress in spirituality.
It is an (11) Days process comprising of: Daily Puja, Prayer, Mantras Recitation, and Homam will be performed. The following Items will be kept on the altar during this Anushthan and send to you afterwards as prasadam:
Puja Japa Mala
Prasad which include Moli and prasad.