Kalashtami or Maha Kalabhairav Ashtami is the most auspicious dedicated to Lord Kal (Kaal) Bhairav. Kal Bhairav is god of time – kal means “Time” and “Bhairav” the manifestation of Lord Shiva. Ashtami after Purnima, the eight day after full moon, is considered the ideal day to propitiate Kal Bhairav.
Lord Bhairav is also known as Kshetrapalaka and also worshipped for wish fulfilment and for good fortune. He is also worshipped for protection against black magic and other negative energies. Lord Bhairav is worshipped before undertaking any journey and travels. Lord Bhairav is always ready to protect his devotees. There is such a belief in Hinduism that without the darshan of Lord Bhairav, the darshan of any deity is not considered complete. Lord Bhairav has a special place in the worship text. It is believed that by worshiping Lord Bhairav and performing Yagya one gets freedom from the defects of every planet. The recitation of Kaal Bhairav Ashtak has special significance in the worship of Lord Bhairav.
The vehicle of Lord Kaal Bhairav is the dog. Feeding and taking care of dogs is another way of showing our devotion of Lord Kaal Bhairav.
Benefit of Lord Kal (Kaal) Bhairav Puja
● This puja is performed in order to succeed in life, prosper and maintain good health.
● This puja is recommended for safe and smooth Journey and travel.
● This puja is performed for protection for black magic, illness and disease.
● This puja is recommended for divine blessing and grace of Lord Bhairav.
● Kaal Bhairav brings peace and harmony in the life of worshippers and their family.
● It is quite beneficial for absolute fulfillment and good fortune for devotees.
● This puja is beneficial for ensuring protection from negative energies, planetary afflictions.
● It maintains good health of family members and protects them from different life threatening diseases.
Effective Vedic Solutions
15+ Years of Experience
2 Lacs + Homas & Poojas