Parshuram, a manifestation of Lord Vishnu, was born on the third day of Shukla Paksha of Vishakha month. Because of this, Parshuram Jayanti is celebrated every year on this date. This date is also denominated as Akshaya Tritiya. On the day of Akshaya Tritiya, Lord Vishnu took his sixth personification as Parshuram. This incarnation of Lord Vishnu is regarded to be passionate and ardent.
Why Parshuram Jayanti is celebrated?
This Jayanti is celebrated to get the coveted and desirable wants of the devotee and one can achieve good success in the life because this puja is indirectly dedicated to the Lord Vishnu who is contemplated as the protector of the universe.
What should be done on this propitious day?
It is regarded that on the propitious day of Parshuram Jayanti, first of all, after getting up early in the morning, bow down to Lord Vishnu, after that take a bath with water containing Ganges water and wear clean clothes. Then offer water to Lord Suryadev and duly start worshiping Parshuram ji. On this day, offer yellow flowers and yellow sweets to God because it is considered very favorable and beneficial for the devotee to remove all the difficulties and hurdles from life. It is also contemplated that having fast on this day is very favorable for the devotee, take a vow of fasting after taking bath and meditation. After this revered Lord Parshuram with full devotion and dedication. It is regarded that worship Lord Parshuram with full devotion makes the devotee cheerful and happy. During this fasting and puja, one should not bring disorders like profit, anger, jealousy in the mind rather thinks positive and optimistic.
Benefits of Parshuram Jayanti puja are-
● It is believed that fasting on the day of Parshuram Jayanti along with revering in a proper way leads to salvation and reclamation.
● It is contemplated that childless people keep this fast, to have a child in their family.
● By worshiping Lord Parshuram, the grace of Lord Vishnu also remains on the person.
● By doing this one gets the desired fruit and along with it all the troubles are removed. On this day, giving food to the hungry is also very fruitful and advantageous to the devotee.
● One can also attain and procure good well-being and fitness by revering and lives a comfortable life.
● It is contemplated that revering lord Parshuram aids the disciple to accomplish his goals in life and attain victory in life and get delight and contentment.
● The important fact of revering lord Parshuram is that, it helps the devotee to remove and diminish all the pessimistic and baleful effects of the past life and make the present life comfortable, enjoyable and stress free and obstacle free.
● Revering lord Parshuram makes the person very calm, compose, empathetic, sympathetic and lovable. One can achieve the aspirations, ambitions and dreams in life by revering Lord Parshuram with full dedication and devotion.
So, this propitious day helps the devotee in many different ways and resolves so many troubles and hurdles from life that’s why this day celebrated with full dedication and devotion to get the blessings of lord Parshuram.
Effective Vedic Solutions
15+ Years of Experience
2 Lacs + Homas & Poojas