Maa Saraswati Puja- for Learning, Knowledge, arts and culture
Maa Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge and arts representing the free flow of wisdom. She is known by different names like, Satarupa, Mahasweta, Brahmi, Sarada, Bagiswari, and Prithudar and of course Saraswati. She is the goddess who signifies learning, knowledge, art and music. It is also believed that goddess Saraswati endows human beings with the power of speech, learning and wisdom. She has four hands representing four aspects of human personality in learning: Alertness, Ego, Mind and Intellect. Goddess Saraswati is the consort of Lord Brahma. She is the embodiment of Knowledge and Purity and also her puja can bestow peace of mind and success in all forms.
Benefit of Maa Saraswati Puja
● This Puja is performed for educational success, career growth and development.
● It is also done for those who desire to gain mastery over arts.
● This Homam is performed by those individual who wish to study further. It's improve the understanding power, communication skills and knowledge.
● This puja improve power of speech, wisdom and learning will increase.
● This puja bestows one with excellence in the field of academics.
● This puja is recommended for the divine blessing and grace of Maa Saraswati.
● Maa Saraswati brings peace and harmony in the life of worshippers and their family.
Mantra of Maa Saraswati
" OM AIM HREEM SHREEM VAGDEVYAI SARASVATYAI NAMAH"
Effective Vedic Solutions
15+ Years of Experience
2 Lacs + Homas & Poojas