Masik Durgashtami is celebrated every month with faith and sincerity. The purpose of Observing fast is to propitiate Durga Maa and seek her blessing. Durgashtami is known as Mahashtami too and it is one of the most auspicious days for Durga puja. On this day devotees also observe fast.
It is also auspicious day to do the Astra Puja (puja of weapons). The day is also known as Virashtami as the displays of using arms or martial arts is also done be devotees around the world. If one is looking to buy a weapon or start a training school of martial arts or other form of fighting school it can be done on this day .
Goddess Durga is the mother of all great energies and has power to destroy the evils Goddess Durga symbolizes morality, strength and protection. Durga Puja also helps in the promotion of Birth and safe delivery; and promotes strong relation in husband and wife, gives strength and power to fight with illness, help in acquiring the wealth and financial stability.
During the day of Durgashtami, getting the Durga Puja done would help you attaining strength, happiness, wealth and prosperity.
Masik Durgashtami Dates in year 2021
1. 21st of January 2021 (Thursday)
2. 20th of February 2021 (Saturday)
3. 22nd of March 2021 (Monday)
4. 20th of April 2021 (Tuesday)
5. 20th of May 2021 (Thursday)
6. 18th of June 2021 (Friday)
7. 17th of July 2021 (Saturday)
8. 15th of August 2021 (Sunday)
9. 14th of September 2021 (Tuesday)
10. 13th of October 2021 (Wednesday)
11. 11th of November 2021 (Thursday)
12. 11th of December 2021 (Saturday)
Benefit of Maa Durga Puja:-
To remove all bad karmas of your past lives.
To promote the birth of children and to stop miscarriages and abortions.
To improve your love and relationship, self confidence and courage.
For protection from disease and bring wealth and prosperity.
Effective Vedic Solutions
15+ Years of Experience
2 Lacs + Homas & Poojas